Saturday, December 10, 2011

Wing Chairs...Part Deux

Oh Hello!

As many of you know I love a pair of wing chairs!  Well recently my friends Nora, her husband Mike and their very energetic dog Rascal asked if I would like to come over to their home and see their set of chairs...my response was "Of course!"

Upon entering their great room I was ecstatic to see two beautiful and large wing chairs! The exaggerated arms and wings give these chairs a "wow" factor when entering the room.   They frame the great view of the back garden outside the arched windows and give the room a since of symmetry.  This must a be a great place to sit for an afternoon cup of tea or to read a good book!  I was told that they can not move the chairs to another part of the house because they simply do not fit through any of the doorways, except for the front door!

I honestly tried to get a picture of Rascal sitting on one of the chairs...however he was just to excited to be showing off "his" chairs to hold still for the camera. Nora claims the chairs are for the King and Queen of the house; however I have a feeling Rascal in-bodies both!

Please have a look at the pictures.  If you have any comments or question please leave them below or email me directly at anothur.decor@gmail.com.






Good Day!
--D Charles

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous chairs! Who makes them, where can they be purchased, and for how much $?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These chairs are magnificent! I'll see if I can find out the make and availability for you. Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete