Saturday, May 19, 2012

Out and About...Mike Manning

Oh hello!

While walking through the historic streets of Springfield, Illinois I came across an artist painting a decorative guitar.  I was intrigued!  I introduced myself and before I knew it I was adventuring through his studio!  He has a great storefront in the Old State Capital Plaza. This gallery is an amazing collection of art! The store features the works of the renown Springfield Artist Mike Manning! His playful approach to his art and life makes him an amazing artist.  Mike has be doing professional art for 23 years and Springfield folks have enjoyed his work and playful character.  He can be seen out and about with his easel and/or paper and pencil creating art.

It was a pleasure to spend some time with this artisan.  If you are interested in his work please email me and I will convey the message.  Below are just a few pictures of his collection, however they barely scratch the surface!





Good day!
--D. Charles

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the wonderful commentary.

    Mike Manning

    ReplyDelete