Tuesday, February 21, 2012

DIY Pillows by Nara!

Oh Hello!

I love pillows!  When I was kid I thought that one day when I grow up that I would have a room full of pillows!  I would daydream about jumping into the middle of the room and play in the pillows!  Well, I'm still working on making that dream a reality...maybe someday!  In the mean time I love decorating with pillows.  Pillows are one of the easiest and cheapest (most of the time) accessories that can change the entire dynamic of a room. By simply changing the style, fabric or placement you can create new and different ambiance within minutes and help to establish your accent color and style.  The best part is that they are soft and squeezable!

My good friend Nara has begun the craft of making beautiful pillows for her home as well as friends! With an incredible sense of design and eye for detail Nara is able to create one-of-a-kind cushions. She is drawn to color and pattern when picking fabric for her new creations. She finds fun and exciting fabrics and after a little measuring and sewing she creates amazing pillows. If you are interested in her making you a pillow please email me at anothur.decor@gmail.com and I will have her contact you!

Psst...Soon Nara is going to show us how she makes these incredible cushions in a Anothur Decor Pillow DIY blog! Check back so! 






Nara finds some great patterns!

This is a pattern that Nara is planning to use
 in the master bedroom...thus Love Birds!

Tools of the trade!
Viola!


Good Day
--D. Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment