Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Stick it to Your Wall...and I'm not talkin' FB

Oh hello!

I do not like plain, bland walls.  I have a few in my own apartment that need some tending to!  However, painting the walls or applying any type of wall-paper really isn’t feasible for me sense I’m a renter.  I needed something that would be inexpensive, wouldn't damage the walls and be beautiful…That's when I discovered and fell in love with vinyl wall decals! 

I originally bought a small selection (225) of basic 3”x3” colored squares by Mozaikit.  I love them!  I have created many different patterns on the walls since purchasing them.  When I get tired of a certain pattern, I simply realign them and “poof” I have a whole “new” wall!   Guests can not tell that they are vinyl decals, and usually they ask if I stenciled all of those squares---after wiping my forehead I say, “Of course I did!” LOL

Decals come in all different shapes, colors, sizes and prices.  I love their versatility and the ability to peel them off or realign them with ease. I think they are great for people who dwell in apartments or folks who love to change things up.  Vinyl decals can add an organic element to a space or add formality; either way I believe it brings a certain dynamic to a room.  They now have decals for your kitchen/bathroom tiles as well as for windows or glass.  

Here are a few companies that make beautiful decals.  Adventure through them...it will be worth your while!


www.shalgo.com
www.2jane.com
www.dalidecals.com
www.wisedecor.com

Good day!
--D Charles

2Jane






DaliDecals






WiseDecor







No comments:

Post a Comment