Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Grandeur of a Wing Chair

Oh hello!

I am awe-struck by designer Christopher Guy.  His home furniture and accessories design is elegant, classy and timeless. Every time I go to his website and "window shop" I find something that inspires me.

For example his collection of chairs, particularly high-back wing chairs!  First of all I love the scale, drama , sophistication and class of a beautiful high-back wing chair. I have one in my apartment tucked beside a book case and guests LOVE to sit there little fannies in it. However I notice most of them suddenly protrude good posture and their annunciation sharpens.When sitting in grand piece of furniture one feels grand.

I encourage you to wonder through this great website and see some remarkable furniture! I will be blogging about other pieces i'm sure!!

http://www.christopherguy.com

Good day!
--D Charles

My Favorite!


No comments:

Post a Comment